Krakow is served by Balice Airport. Balice Airport is located o few kilometres West of Krakow: http://www.krakowairport.pl/en/. Krakow has air connections with all major cities in Europe.
It i also possible to reach Krakow by flying to Katowice (Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport) and travelling by bus to Krakow (approx. 1 hour): https://www.katowice-airport.com/en/index/index/0#
The easiest and cheapest way to get to the city is to use a direct train. Travelling by train is the fastest way to get to/from - the journey to the city center takes about 17 minutes. Trains are equipped with air conditioning, power outlets, Wi-Fi and ticket machines.
Krakow Airport train station is located near the passenger terminal, at the rear of the multi-storey car park. After arriving it is necessary to go upstairs (in front of the hall there is a moving platform), turn left and go straight ahead through glass corridor (see a map below).
Balice-Krakow train timetable: https://koleo.pl/en/search/krakow-lotnisko/krakow-glowny/
- Krakow-Lotnisko means Krakow-Airport,
- Krakow Głowny means Krakow Main Station.
The best way to travel from Kraków airport to conference hotels is to take a train to Krakow main railway station (Krakow Głowny).
TICKETS AND FARES
TICKETS AND FARES:
- Krakow Airport - Krakow Main Train Station: PLN 8,00
- luggage: free of chargé
WHERE TO BUY A TICKET:
- by Internet via KOLEO: https://koleo.pl/en/search/krakow-lotnisko/krakow-glowny/11-10-2016_09:00
- in a ticket machine in the passenger terminal, level 0
- in a ticket machine on the train station
- in a ticket machine in a train
Ticket machines accept payment by cash, debit or credit cards.
Krakow route planner: city route planner.
Osoba publikująca: Marta Hoffmann